The next book adventure is “Machine Learning Algorithms” by Giuseppe Bonaccorso, Packt Publishing, (Jul 2017), 360 pages.
My initial preview suggests there is a lot to learn and so little time. Perhaps its time to let machines do more of the work.
Until Next Time – Stay lean!
Related Articles and Resources
- Python Machine Learning – Second Edition by Sebastian Raschka and Vahid Mirjalili, Pack Publishing, (Sep 2017).
- Machine Learning for Developers by Rodolfo Bonnin, Pack Publishing, (Oct 2017).
- Statistic for Machine Learning by Pratap Dangeti, Packt Publishing, (Jul 2017).
- Mastering Java Machine Learning by Dr. Udav Kamath and Krishna Choppella, Pack Publishing, (Jul 2017), 556 pages.
- Java Machine Learning for Computer Vision (Video) by Klevis Ramo, Pack Publishing, (Jul 2018), 5 hours 6 minutes.
- Machine Learning in Java – Second Edition – by AshishSingh Bhatia and Bostjan Kaluza, Packt Publishing, Nov 2018, 300 pages.